Carlos S. Alvarado, PhD, Research Fellow, Parapsychology Foundation
On Saturday, November 14th, the Parapsychology Foundation is hosting its PF Book Expo 2015 with six presentations on new books.
Register for a free account on www.WizIQ.com and then click on the course link: https://www.wiziq.com/course/131846-parapsychology-foundation-book-expo-2015
The event starts at 9:30am Eastern and runs through 5:30pm. All the talks will be recorded and will be available in the course and later on, also available on the Parapsychology Foundation YouTube Channel. Information about the books, and links to the publishers and Amazon are available in the course as well. Registration will stay open for a couple of years!
- 9:30am Eastern, Lisette Coly and Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone, Opening Session
- 10:00am Eastern, Prof Etzel Cardeña on Parapsychology: A Handbook for the 21st Century
- 11:00am Eastern, David Jaher on The Witch of Lime Street: Séance, Seduction and Houdini in the Spirit World
- 1:00pm Eastern, Allene Symons on Aldous Huxley’s Hands: His Quest for Perception and the Origin and Return of Psychedelic Science
- 2:00pm Eastern, Dr. Ed Kelly on Beyond Physicalism: Towards a Reconciliation of Science and Spirituality
- 3:00pm Eastern, Dr. Jim Tucker on Return to Life: Extraordinary Cases of Children Who Remember Previous Lives
- 4:00pm Eastern, Dr. Ed May on Extrasensory Perception: Support, Skepticism and Science (Vol. 1) and Extrasensory Perception: Theories of Psi
- 5:00pm Eastern, Lisette Coly and Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone, Closing Session